Perfect Tank for Bettas

shadoh

I found these slim tanks with movable dividers on a Japanese site and thought it would be a perfect setup for bettas. Have a look at the tanks set up with the dividers and sponge filters at the bottom of the first page. A plant in each section and it is perfect!

I love the design of the dividers - so simple, yet elegant. They've even thought of having enough room in the slots that hold the divider to insert cards...

The Tanks...

http://www.nittan.net/nittan/n_breed_01_slim.html

The Dividers...

http://www.nittan.net/nittan/n_breed_12.html

Those tanks look perfect. I wish they sold them here. Great size, and that clean rimless look.

I think I'm going to have to bite the bullet and make up some acrylic dividers. My DIY craft mesh ones are crooked as all get out.

Not saying that is any better or worse. I just like the design. Movable dividers means you can give HMs and giants more space if needed. There is room to slide in a black divider so they can't see one another (photo is about halfway down the first page)

I wouldn't change what I have now, but don't forget I had to pull it apart and re-assemble it to make it usable...

they are great!! ive thought of making a similar design my self since i have trouble keeping my dividers standing and suction cup clips leave a gap :(

I have seen and read that if you use tubing. cut it length ways and slide in the divider ( one for each side)

apparently it grips well.

When i had perspex dividers in my 160 litre tank (yes over the top for bettas but they were happy) I too have a gap from the suction cap but then i went to clark rubber and brought about a metre of rubber which was in a strip and when placing the divider firm up against it then it would sort of wrap around more so if you trimmed it.