Busy Fishroom Day

shadoh

I ended up working a half day yesterday (my day off), so have half a day free today - I just knocked off work. It is raining outside, so is a perfect day to catch up on some jobs that need doing in the fishroom.

I have 8 spaces to fill in my barracks, so after a waterchange, I'll fish out the remaining yellow marble males from the growout tank, the 2 dragon females I want to keep as breeders and the orchid female and house them in there.

I'll set up my 2 empty spawn tanks and give the Opaque Whites another go and see if the Big Ears pair will spawn for me.

I then have to clean out my breeders tanks and house my new HMPK pair and the VT boy in the empty compartments.

Anyway, enough talking about it... I had better start or I'll never get it done :)

Sounds like heaven, I did a fish STORAGE clean up yesterday - all those jars/containers/tubs/tanks/lights/misc airlines/pumps all organized (god it feels good)

I can't remember if I've seen your setup jarrod - this (as Sarah mentioned) is a prime opportunity & motivation to shoooooooooooooot it.

x

The big ears boy has blown a huge nest under the IAL. I hope this means he is serious about breeding this time around. He has been blowing and maintaining a nest for about three weeks now. I got so excited, I forgot to check to see if the Opaque boy had a nest. Oh well, I'm too comfortable in bed and too tired to get up.