Shrimp tank

Matt_95

Hi guys,

I just thought I would add a bit off content to this new section, hopefully it will help people just setting up on an option they can choose to keep these guys. I currently have glasss shrimp and red cherry shrimp, the cheeries are extremly easy to breed but the glass shrimp are chalenging in small tanks like these, I'm hoping I can get some babies though :D I also have around 16 endlers and a betta sharing the tank, some babies will be eaten but they are so prolific it wont matter.

Here it was on day one.

IMG_4765.jpg

Most recently

IMG_5476.jpg

I've removed the melon sword recently as it was getting quite big, will update soon.

When I took that photo I had just removed the bettas I was trying to breed.

Around 4 weeks, I added and removed many plants, the right hand side was torn out and planted with slower growing plants as the originals were taking over, that area is only one weeks growth. It's around 8 weeks old now, I'll try get an updated picture tomorrow.

I planted it :)

Lots of room for the babies to hide, moss is great for this. No shrimplets have hatched in this tank yet but I've had them in another tank with endlers. The males only just became old enough to mate.

I found a berried glass shrimp :D