HI all Just thought id share my new arivals with every one

First off the Red Gold Copper DT Dragon PK pair

IMG]

she is quite small but its her genes im after

P8190375.jpg

This picture dosnt do him justice he is a real vibrent fellow and so alert

and now for thr Green mustard Dragon PK HM Pair

P8190380.jpgP8190382.jpg

He is real plucky and when the light is close to the top of him the green is realy intense through the dragon scaling

P8190379.jpg

she is slightly shy and like long walks on the beach and BBS cacktails after five LOL

So what do ya think

Cheers

Les

Thanks Guys

I

wWhen I was talking to Jodie on the phone I mentioned about the genetics I wanted to try out and she said she had a pair of them so I jumped at the chance she is about the only person I would buy a fish of sight unseen she is realy ammazing and now with not beeing able to troll AB with the ability to import it makes things twice as hard

Melissa (LMF) picked her fish up from me last nigh so hopfully you will you will see the other two that Jodie sent with yesterdays dispatch they are two realy cool fish my daughter went bonkers and wouldnt shut up about one of them so I maby Jodie might get one in like it soon

Cheers

Les

Hi Sarah

I was wanting to get a bit more growth out of the DT pair so was thinking in about two weeks I know that dosnt sound to long in growth but it all healps I only have four spawning tanks so the following will happen

1. The Green Mustard dragons will go in the conditioning split tank straight away

2. The White Platnum Dragon HM PKs are spawning at the moment (from Zacks spawn)

3. The Red copper Dragon HMs will go in together this weekend (from my last spawn)

now hear is where I have to make a choice I have the following fish ready and conditioned

1. Pair red Platnum Butterfly HM PK (from my last spawn)

2. Re spawn the Red Dragon X Red CT Matting

3. The Red Gold Copper DT PK

4. Get three more spawning tanks (This is a real option)

So Master what should waterchanger do?

Cheers

Les

Well, as it seems you only have four spawning tanks (couldn't help but giggle at that) and can therefore only have four spawns at once, it seems you have some thinking to do!

Personally, I like the idea to get three more spawning tanks.. but if they all spawn - can you really handle them all? Especially once it comes to jarring, seems a LITTLE too much at once.. but then that's your call.

If it were me, I would stick to the four spawns.. seems a big enough handful. *lol*

BUT, if you really are set on going for more.. go for the pair that is the most ready, they are all gorgeous.

Remember, dear Waterchanger, to have fun - don't make it a chore!

Yes I got the Green Dragons from Jodie not AB and yes get a pair Jarrod they are amazing under light if you get a pair we can compair fry just Do IT

LOL Sarah I was talking to my mate across the road about my delema earlyer today and he just droped in and gave me another tank so I wont need to buy any realy

I have changed my mind on the Red Dragon HM X Red CT spawn as I was talking to Mulyonohendra and he said that it will weeken the rays my best bet is a PK showing some ray extension this will give a much stronger ray that will hold well in a flare he also said that the CT gene would be dominent with this and to pick only the best where the rays are strong not week and bendy so whilst I am looking for decent girl ill spawn the DT pair so the fry coincid with green dragons

As far as fry and jarring go I have some flint glass bottles on order like the ones Ness was standing on that will save space and I have live food galore well and truly enough as for time if im busy Im a happy water changer oh and I have plans for that too Im going all Thai

Cheers

Les

Hi Mighty Matt This is the first pair that I have ever seen live and the couler that shines through when viewd from the right angles My platnums when young where like that but now my female you cant see any of the underlying red as her scaling has realy thikend up but as these have a more silver shine I hope that dosnt happen How old are your Matt I think HMs in these would be fantastic post some pics if you get time would love to see them

Cheers

Les

No I won't be getting a pair of mustard green dragons now. I am too happy with my yellow butterfly dragon pair I got today. I will be interested to see how your fry develop when you spawn them though... Will be interested if you get any different colours in the spawn.

Well I was wondering that myself one of the members on Bettas4all has some similer and Joep said that they could expect reds and blues but hey I am happy if it increases the gene pool and with selection it may setle down. Are your Yellow Buterfly Dragon pair PKs? and what kind of dragon scaleing is it? and can I see pics and and LOL I wouldnt mind the pics to see them though

Cheers

Les

I have been noticing the spade tails more recently and I do like that shape and it comes quite veriable Look on AB ther is a fish there that has a tail with two ray that extend out it was bread by the same guy I got my DTs from so your Green Mustard Dragons HM PK are from NiceBetta the same as mine do you think? any way I dont supose it matters too much but if they are it would make the comparing even more intresting

Cheers

Les

I'm confused what your asking sorry. I just looked at your female again, mine hasca much more solid covering of dragon scales. The male is pretty much the same as yours. The dragon scales have a blue sheen on certain angles.

Oh mine where from crossing a platinum dragon orange HM and a black dragon HM, the siblings where red dragon, orange dragons and chocolate dragon, may have been more. Adam bred them :)

Les, if you are talking about my spade tail yellow butterfly HMPKS then, yes, they were bred by NiceBetta. I would assume that the green mustard dragons I saw in the shop also came from NiceBettas as is seems most of the HMPKs in this shipment came from the same breeder.

Edited by shadoh