Just a plain old VT?

mandz

awww geez, thanks for telling me while he is spawning with a standard VT lol... next run I will put him with one of the HM girls I got from Ness.

I am looking forward to just seeing what happens for the first few spawns, and then after that I might get even more serious about it.

A big learning process for me, next year I study genetics @ uni, so that might be helpful LOL

Lol... I told you as soon as I knew about him... Good luck with the spawning. You'll probably get VT's with slightly fuller looking tails. They'll look nicer than most pet shop VT's :D

Is there a photo of the female on your Facebook page?

yeah this is her Teal

He seems to be having problems getting the embrace right, they have been at it since 9.30am. I saw her pick up an egg and I have seen him pick up a few... now to hope that they are going in the nest!

My crowns spawned last week, but no eggs hatched :(

and here

OMG thats ages!

I put the red male and black female dragons that you sent me in to spawn, but after a couple of days she kept flipping herself up on top of the cup... suicide attempt? LOL

he has already spawned with her this morning... but next time, he can have a try with the copper HM.

I am still a little concerned about her, I wonder if maybe she could have been attacked by the super delta male she was in with. She is swimming better, but still not 100% herself