new member in melb

ShereeRinderhagen

hi all,

my partner and i are relatively new to the fish game,just over a year ago we started. out with 5 baby turtles and a small tank, that tank grew into a 350lt to house the growing turtles then we thought why not get a few fish to put in there, we then luckly got given a 400lt full with a few cookoo's, eupterus and a few other catfish. a 120lt come next as i started getting into my guppies. at this time i was 8 months pregnant so thought only wanted 2 tanks to look after so bye bye turtles, funny thing to this long story is we now have 6 tanks up and running. funny how things change we have cichlids, catfish, guppies ect and my newest craze betta's currenlty trying to make a long divided tank to house 10 of them. and another new project our first planted tank.

Welcome Shazza :) you'll find everyone here a friendly bunch. As Ness said, there is a pretty active betta scene in Victoria, so you are in luck! Hope you love it here as much as I do. Don't be afraid to ask questions - I've always found someone on here has an answer. And don't forget photos. There is a certain bus driving member on here who will cry otherwise *lol*

Edited by shadoh