Black Copper Red HM

Phil

Hey,

Here are a few pics of my new Black copper red HM from the Petshop, He dosent look HM in the pics but i gather that he hasnt been exercised in a long while (through bay) and his tail is slowly respreading with the mirror next to him. Oh, and he wasnt interested in fully flaring till put the camera back!!

The first 2 pics are of him without the flash (had to sneak dads camera for them) and the third is one with flash.

I actually orderd a Melano HM, but this was sent as a Melano, but i am really happy with him anyway, happy they stuffed it up as i think i like this better then a melano :) and at $24, i am not complaining lol

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

This is about the best my camera can do without flash, the ones above without flash were on my dads camera. I will use that tomorrow and get some better ones but you can see a big difference in this one anyway :)

Posted Image

ok, i know i seem a little obsessed with this fish, but i am just so pleased to see that this sort of quality is avaliable through LFS. Last one for tonight, he has a little bit more spread in him, i am just to slow to press the button lol. He looks big in the pics but he is a smallish fish.

Posted Image

Thanks Jo, yes he really is nice, and has such personallity, i usully leave a mirror next to his tank all the time as he never gets sick of it but take it away at times to give him a rest, now the mirror is gone, he is flaring at his shadow :o ;)

Archived