It's been a while but I'm back

Berryfriendly

For those of you who have been around AA for a few years now ... I'm finally back!

After taking some time out from breeding, I've decided to venture back and try my luck again. Before I got rid of my stock I had over 400 CT's in an assortment of colours as well as some endlers and a pair of blue rams. I haven't touched my tanks since I moved house almost 4 years ago and I figure if I don't so something with them soon I am going to have to sell them. So here I am!

I look forward to getting to know the new members and catching up with the oldies :-)

Welcome back Friendly!

I'm a relative n00b (since you've been 'ere years ago) but I think you'll be pleasantly surprised with the Brissy Betta community - have a good look through the spawn logs - lotsa CT's in the mix there too.

I guess you'll remember the drill - got any photos of your former Betta and fishy glory?

Oh we do love a slideshow.

(: Looking forward to hearing your fish stories, and cashing in on your wisdom (mwaha)

-Ness