Moving Diver Ornament

Hello everyone,

When i was a kid i remember they had a scuba diver ornament which could be hooked up to a pump and would move in the tank and periodically blow bubbles, however i am unable to locate an ornament of the sort or similar. Is anyone familiar with an ornament which may be similar and may be able to point me in the right direction as to where i could get one please, surprisingly i have been unsuccessful to date.

thanks

Is this something like what you're looking for?

Scuba Diver Ornament

The bubble seems to be blowed periodically from the treasure chest. Not sure if its gonna move around though.

Negative, Its a scuba diver by himself and the hose would attach to him and he would like float around and everytime it blew bubbles it would sink down. I asked at one of my LFS suppliers and they thought the ornament was called scuba steve but nil luck on that either.

Regards,

Shaun

do you have one ? lol

Nope, sorry. I did a google search and found a pic of that one. My Uncle had the identical one in his tank when I was a boy. He also had a dog with a diving helmet ornament that used to "swim" around the tank with the diver.

I Had one in my Oscar tank but it didn't last...

Im sure I can get my hands on one.... or a few...Just need some time....

If I find where I got it from would anyone be interested in me getting them?

I would be interested in getting one depending on price,

I contacted Penn plax direct and they weren't even any help just teling me to try pet paradise lol.

I have actually seen the swimming dog ones they are still made but they look pretty crap IMO.

Regards,

Shaun

Found this one on ebay...

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/NEW-PENN-PLAX-BLUE-SUIT-AQUARIUM-DIVER-HOSE-1999-/270784787569?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3f0c07f471#ht_500wt_922

Yeah the deep sea diver is one of penn plaxx's latest ones.

I heard back from Penn plaxx again this morning they state the action marine lab diver is not discontinued so they must just be rare lol