Brisbane Betta Club *MEETING SAT AUGUST 20, 11AM*

shadoh

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Mighty Matt yes one pair where AB pair the other where a pair jodie mentioned when I was talking to her about some genetics I wanted to chase up so I got them as well. She is so ammazing it almost makes me want to move back to QLD though I dont think Id live back in Brisbane I did like living in Oakey though

Cheers

Les

Hey guys, Mum won't let me come :(( I've been sick the past weak and a bit and she says I'm too sick, I tried to hide it so I could come tomorrow to no avail. I hope y'all have a great time and make sure you post piccies for me. I'm so annoyed, my sickness always comes at the worst of times :(( I'll make sure I can make it next time.

I know how you feel. Might be a bit of a let down if it's just you and me though, we do this regularly as it is........would be great to meet some other like minded people. :-)

Still, always get excited going to Jodis.

I'm super excited :D You'll have the two of us at least to break up your happy duo Paul. I'm going to get Hubs to demonstrate his mighty fish strut (The sight of him makes my girlies colour up and wiggle flirt) .. and he doesnt know we're going to Jarrods' afterwards :D

Sorry you can't make it Matty. Think I've met you hanging around someone's before, but would have been nice to make it official. Feel better soon.

Edited by Pyrefly

Do you fellas need Vinegar Eels or Grindals? My cultures of THOSE didnt go mouldy.. *cough*

Matt, I thought it was you anyway.. kinda skinny, red shirt and blondish hair.. someone's water changing monkey. Always a bit shy in person and you looked busy :D

Once a month sounds good to me! (My bank balance groans)

A big thankyou to everyone who attended today's meet. It was great to catch up!

A huge thankyou also to someone for taking time off from fishie duties on a busy Saturday and for your valuable advice. (and supporting my Betta addiction...)

Watch this space for details of the next meeting.

I had a fantastic day, it was great to catch up. It was also a relief to know that we are all experiencing the same issues in our spawn tanks. I think we may just have to wait a bit longer till it warms up and hopefully it will turn around for us. :-).

someone came and joined us for a while which was fantastic as the shop was pretty busy. I think we made a nice mess going through all the fish that were not unpacked yet. Sooo many nice fish it was hard to not go crazy. Keep an eye out guys on her YouTube site as the fish are just amazing. Some stunning VT as well. Jarrod picked up a few more nice fish, but will leave that up to him. :-)

I would also keep an eye out for a new member that has an amazing amount of quality fish that she has promised photos of. :-). Say no more.........

Thanks for the moss Sarah and also to Jarrod for the red girl.

Thanks to everyone, I had a great day and already looking forward to the next one. :-)

Paul

Lol. Same time posted. :-)

Since we are all sharing the love... :P Thanks to Busman for the Black Orchid girl. She really coloured up while we were out...

BLOG.jpg

This is my new VT boy. He is a Silver/Yellow Marble Dragon. My first idea was to spawn him with one of my Jewel Box girls, but I am now leaning towards putting him with one of my Black Dragon Girls to try and keep the dragon scales. Either way, it will make for an interesting VT spawn...

SILDRAG.jpg

And finally my Lemon Meringues... A pair of Yellow Butterfly HMPK Dragons...

LEMERANGFEM.jpg

LEMERANGMAL.jpg

And to continue sharing the love... Thanks Sarah for the grindals! :D

PS - Matt, check your PM's... I found you a pair at someone's :)