Brisbane Betta Club *MEETING SAT AUGUST 20, 11AM*

shadoh

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe a new thread will get some attention of other members who are ibc registerd?

"ibc members needed to continue betta australis" or something people selectivly read threads sometimes.

Edited by Neffy

Righto, due to Matt and Busmans requests (no-one else has put forward their availability as yet), it looks like it will be a Saturday afternoon around 2PM.

13th August or 20th August

So who else is coming?

So far it is

Jarrod (Shadoh)

Paul (Busman)

Matt (Matt_95)

Come on people! Let's show some enthusiasm!!!! *lol*

Wow this thread has made some progress in my absence!

Fantastic news about the old club lurking in the background.. I have always thought it odd that there were no Brisbane based clubs that I knew of.

Weekdays are generally better for me, but I can make a Saturday with enough notice :)

Looking forward to it! (And I better start saving..eep)

Venue at this stage will be at Groove Cafe (2/478 Ipswich Road Annerley) It is the cafe right next to the arcade you go down to LFS. I'll be making an official announcement early next week after a few things have been sorted.

Watch this space :)

I just found out dad is going away from the 13th to the 20th. I don think I'll be able to make it because Mum will be at rowing with my sister. I suppose I could catch a bus innif one goes near there but I don't know how to do that. I could catch the train in possibly but that's no wear near the store. I might have to be there in spirit too :byebye: