Siam Ocean World - Bangkok

Sarah,

If you're talking about SHOPPING-shopping I didn't buy too much - I made a point of having first and second lunch, and first and second dinner..... !

Although the entire country is geared to market selling and tourism, there wasn't much for me.

However I did buy some kooky contemporary jewellery - and spent a little bit too much on some traditional hilltribe silver (like - MASSIVE necklaces - i can't walk with them on)

But if you're talking about fishy purchases - welllllllllllllllllllllll you'll have to wait!

I bought a few bits n bobs.

I'm being a good girl and writing up all my experiences into a whopping article with pics and stuff.... also showing through all the betta farms - sooooo many photos and so much info to remember, but I learnt a lot and want to share it with y'all.

So hopefully in the next day or two it'l be finished and I can post!

xx Ness

I was talking about fishy purchases... non-fish-related-shopping didn't even cross my mind! Gosh, I had forgotten there WAS non-fishy-related shopping for a sec there. :blink:

Can't wait to read the article - sounds very informative. :)

Hahahah I think I knew that about the shopping question! heheheh

Suprising tho, it's VERY hard to concentrate in that intense heat, be polite, try to understand accents and Thai language, look at form through dimly lit tanks, and wrestle with narrowing it down when there are literally HUNDREDS of fish in front of you.

I went against all the rules I's set about buying.

Oops.