Suggestions for sisters fish tank gift

Neffy

Hello

Im getting my younger sister a fish tank for her birthday the problem is i live in melbourne and she lives in canberra so i need to buy a tank from a source that is able to ship it does anyone know good online stores that sell/ship tanks at reasonable prices?? i have found a few but they seem a bit umm inflated in price.

Also i need suggestions for good tanks that have an inbuilt filter and lighting and she wants to keep 1 bristlenose and 3 kuhli loaches and im looking around the 30L mark. So far ive seen a few aqua one models sold on ebay (always pickup) but when ever i find a store with one its included with a stand which i dont want.

argh frustrating!

The aquaone tanks are all really good, perhaps look around online for local stores? I think you will run into problems keeping a bristlenose in a 30 litre tank, they poo like more than they eat and can get fairly big. What about an otto instead?

are the aqua one models glass or acrylic ? im thinking of buying a bargin locally far more sold here in melb and shipping it to her XD i have heaps of boxes and foam shipping isnt too bad on the aus post website still cheaper then a new one.

Majestic Aquariums ship tanks - not sure what they have as far as complete setups, but worth a look. They are based in Sydney. I was planning on getting a custom build through them, and it was going to be $100 shipping - pretty darn good for a 5' x 18 " x 18".

no progress yet, im waiting untill the fish fair this weekend, if i dont find any tanks at a good price i can ship my self ill buy from livefish.com last fair i think there was like 4x the model im after for $60ea not that it means there will be this time but i can hope :P