Spare Spawn Tank...

shadoh

So that left me with a spare spawning tank. I spent the rest of the day trying to resist the temptation of setting up another spawn... In the end and broke down. I have decided to give this pair another go before I do the white PK spawn. I currently have 3 PK spawns and really want a long tailed spawn to break the monotony... They both look a little different to the last time I had a photo shoot with them. Gotta love that marble gene :D

6.jpg

5.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Got it, Shadoh......

"And over to Dexter to calculate the compatibility score of our next couple... who will be our next Perfect Match?"

Drummmmmmm rolllllllllllll............

Edit... would have made alot more sense if I could type faster and had a not so slow internet connection.... ie my post goes before your post. Oh well

Edited by paul

OH this is gunna be goooooood

I think I've decided that I'm into the marble gene now - particularly with the dragon or good irids over the top to mix it up!

He looks like a Pollock Painting! He's the one in your Avatar yeah? "Blue Poles"

Yea Yea Yea

They're both very tidy fish.

!

Gosh, when did you sneak these in?

You've got more spawns than I can keep track of.. Good luck once again! (Really dying to visit come jarring time just to see where you're going to put them all.. teehee)

Play some Barry White for them :cheer::dance: :cheer:

Wow. He has changed......a lot. Love the look of him but I always did.

Do you have ANY barrack space left now? How many fry all up to still jar? I am with Pyrefly, can't wait to see your house in three months. Lol.

Good luck mate. :-)

Thanks guys. I am really proud to own a HM with an ENTIRE tail *lol* He is one of my favorites.

@ Pyrefly - Jarring has started on the black dragons, the yellow marble PKs are next, the orange marble PKs are a good couple of months off jarring. From the way I see it, I'll onle have about 2 spawns jarred at any given time. (BTW, if this spawn is successful, I will have 4 spawns)

@ Nanna Jo - Yeah, who the hell was I kidding (except for myself?)

@ Busman - I like the new look, but miss his butterfly pattern. His fins have grown so much. I was looking at his AB baby photos last night and couldn't get over his growth. As for barrack space, I can always put the last 2 copper females and 1 jewel girl in the sorority tank. That will give me 3 spaces.... and if I constantly keep a pair going in the spawn tank, that's another two spots... oh, hell, who am I kidding? Um, I don't know... Oh, I can always re-build the shelf in the sorority tank. That holds about 15. WE NEED TO SELL SOME FISH!!! :rofl:

I Like the way he is now Jarrod it gives the impresion of fethers I had to look a couple of times to figer it out thet he was your Avatar I would use his pic now as an Avatar if he where mine he is ammazing cant wait to see what they produce as the most esteemd Betta suplyer has said they are a jurney to watch and they wernt rong

Cheers

Les

It's not stuck in, just wedged. It is made out of plastic canvas with file dividers on all 4 sides to make a rigid frame. It does a great job and means I can either remove or move it to suit whatever is in the tank.

As for joining you on your breeding badge quest, I am flat out with one species and their quirks *lol*