New AquaBid fish...

shadoh

@ Ness - thanks :D So many people interested in the whites, perhaps they should be my next spawn. Once the Dragons are jarred, I can move the yellow PK's into the growout tank, then the spawning tank will be free...

@ footycards - Maybe you will have the space in a few months down the track when these guys have bred and the fry are ready to re-home...

I wasn't aware that they were rare. It is hard to find a clean pair. They tend to get a red wash as they age and go a pinky colour. This pair are young, so it's a bit too early to tell. At the moment though, they are pure snow white :D

Hi Jarrod

Thanks for the link like you said its the cleaness of the white that is hard to get are they opaque? as in the pic it looks mat but that could just be my eye sight the girl is a killer she will complement any male

I Love the green dragons wether they are the orig or not ther is so much you can do with that couler bandwidth

as for the DT hay he is for breeding so if they dont grow back dock them and you wont have any probs in future and you know his pheno just got to waite to prove his geno You Luky Barstool its not only chrismass its ya B day too

Good luck and I hope the breeding plans all work out for you

Cheers

Les

Hi Jarrod

I would think some copper as the are diferent pheno and geno, some Platnum as the opaque is a granular layer of guanine and not crystal and then a miriad of other options it would be realy intresting and if anything realy out standing comes of it its just a matter of fixing the trait

God I love you fish collection

Cheers

Les