Shared shipping anyone?..

luv_my_fish

I'm not sure if this is in the right section, so please move it if it is :embarrass:

I have to say...

I'm really not impressed with the Betta quality they have here in Perth, and I don't want to wait for the off chance that they get a few good ones in. So, my question is...

Is anyone in Perth interested in ordering from someone and splitting the shipping cost? From my understanding, the cost of shipping to WA is the main reason people don't buy from her, and $50 for shipping doesn't really interest me either :lol:

So if your interested, just let me know :D

Hi Les,

Well I bought myself a cute little red CT male the other day, so if someone has a red CT female, I will place an order with her...and depending how much $$ I can spare, buy a white CT breeding pair aswell if she has them.

Will let you know :D

Hi LMF

Have you tried Aquarium City it is a bit of a run but if you ring them first it could prove fruit full as they quite often have realy nice CTs they are at the corner of grand promanade and railway parade. They have been ther since i was a young lad so thats a long time trust me thats if someone dosnt have what you want I have spare IAL if you need any for spawning and the cultures are ready for you. I have just sent someone an E-Mail so if I dont hear back in a day or two Ill ring her Ok

Cheers

Les

Thanks Les, I'll give them a call tomorrow. I doubt they will have a white CT pair though :blink: no harm in asking.

Now that I have the red male, that's, solid red male, I really REALLY want to get a red female. I had a solid red in Cairns, but could never find a female for him and ended up giving him away when I moved.

I got him from the pet shop near Bunnings on Ocean Reef Rd. I can't remember the name.

I will email someone aswell and see if she has what I want.

Hi LMF

Thats one of the Pet city franchies stores some arnt to bad they also own the one on waneroo rd City farmers in Joondalup also owns city farmers in currembine but a diferent guy buys the fish. At curumbine his name is Jason if you ask him he will keep an eye out for what you are looking for, he is a great guy and very helpfull.

Ill keep a look out for a red girl as well

Cheers

les

• 2 weeks later...

I'm still interested, but I need to wait until till my birthday when I assume I will get birthday money lol. It's only next Friday, so not long to go. Plus I need to figure out what I want to get from her.

I know Les wants to get Black CT's, as do I, but I think it would be silly to both buy a pair each...maybe one person can get the Black CT's and the other get's whatever else we want, breed them, and share them =D

Hi Deano

She should be in the shop on sunday so I plan on giving her a call and ill find out whats on the menu then if she isnt there on sunday Ill ring during the week Ill ask if she is puting any new ones on U tube But if she says they are allright then I dont realy have to see them as I trust her opinium

Cheers

Les

Well CT's are my fav, so could you do me a favour Les when you call her? Can you just ask if she has any special lookin CT's? I would like to get some HM's too, but I don't know what kind yet. I might have to stalk Aqua Bid for inspiration lol

Sure not a prob LMF cross ray CT like we where talking about? when will you AB purchase remember you said you would give me a hand with it Ill need help setting up a Pay pal as I am hopless in that area

Cheers

Les

They don't HAVE to be cross ray, but if she has any...excellent!

As for helping you with Aqua Bid and PayPal, sure! Just let me know when you need help :D

I haven't found anything on Aqua Bid yet that takes me fancy, so I hope JL has some great sounding fish!

Well...

I've found something on Aqua Bid that took my fancy, so now I want to get him and a sibling female...maybe some others (damn Aqua Bid! lol). I don't know when the next shipment to Australia is, but if anyone from Perth is ordering from Aqua Bid or someone in the next couple of weeks...let me know so we can hopefully organise a shared shipment.

Hi LMF

I didnt get to talk with jodie last sunday as MY Dad has been ILL so I will have a chat tomorow and if ill find out then. what have you found on AB?

Karen says Hi to you and Ben by the way

Cheers

les

Hi Les!

Would you be able to ask her when the next shipment to Australia is? I sent her an email a few days ago, but no reply yet.

I've bought a Green and White Dragon HM with sibling female. He looked a little quirky to me, so I bought him :D

Tell Karen we say hi back!

Zack - $30 per box isn't too bad, but if anyone wants to still share, let me know :D

Hi MLF

Rang on sat and was told shipment in in two weeks and should be a good one the guy I talked to said he would ask her to put up some vids of what she has at the moment

I am Itching for some newies can you put in a link for what you have got Mel

Cheers

Les

Edited by les

She is a friend of mine on Facebook and I caught her online, so I just asked her then. She said the next shipment should be soon.

This is my new fella. I'm getting a sibling female aswell.

http://www.aquabid.com/cgi-bin/auction/closed.cgi?view_closed_item&fwbettashm1311171503