Endlers + Shrimp?

Pyrefly

I've had shrimps in with guppies with lots of java moss. They only lasted a couple of months. Clearly people are having different experiences with this. The cost of the shrimp might determine whether you experiment with tank mates or give them their own tank where they can be the focus.

I've had male Endlers before with cherry shrimp. All were fine. Had plenty of Java moss though. So maybe that contributes to the factor. Then again, reading from Bettarazzi's experience, it can go unwell too...

Not sure about female endlers though. They seem bigger than the male counterpart, and may enjoy the shrimps.

If using RCS give it a try if they have enough cover you should be able to keep a reasonable population but do remeber shrimp are at the bottom of the food chain

some fish seem a little slow to pick up on it at times but onece they do you will notice the numbers drop or slow population growth

Ray

It'll be RCS mainly, a moss & driftwood tank with a Tenellus carpet, so I might give it a try. I have RCS coming out the ears right now so I'm not too worried if a few get eaten, so long as the whole colony isnt wiped out.

Thanks for the input all, will report back on how it goes in due course.