Phil

Green Marble OHM Male

Ok, so i couldnt resist.

I got a Pair of these from Nicebettas. With the ongoing sickness of my wild green marble hm male, i thought that i would get a new male to add to my green marble line i want to produce incase i cannot pull him through. I love this males Dorsal fin!

Please critique!

Posted Image

Hey Phil, I am in no way qualified to critique any thing but I can most certainly tell you that this fish is amazing... I love the colour! :tongue: Great score... and get spawning!

Forget the critique, this betta is magical! Very nice all-round :D The only thing I can really see is the red-wash on his ventrals, but he is a marble so maybe that's ok. Also, his caudal needs to fill out a bit more to meet with his dorsal and anal :D Otherwise, exellent caudal, dorsal, anal and nice full ventrals :D I want that GREEN! in the metallic green and blue line that I want to start :tongue:

What stefan? No talk of backs? *faints* :D Awesome fish there Phil.. :( But I think the anal fin is a tad long? May be just my eyes

What stefan? No talk of backs? *faints* :D

Awesome fish there Phil.. :D But I think the anal fin is a tad long?

May be just my eyes

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:( Nope, nothing wrong with his back :D Finally another betta with a nice back! :D

In my mind his anal and dorsal are fine, it's his caudal that needs to grow out :D

He looks young, so he still has time to grow out ;)

*swoon* ... *faints* *picks himself up from the floor* :D :D :D;) Phil, the HOTTEST fish I think I've ever seen. The only fault I can see is his red ventrals, otherwise a perfect, perfect fish :( You already know I want fry :D :D

I would prefer a smoother outline on the tail. It is irregular, sort of scalloped. Great colour, but I'd prefer masking on the head. But you can't have everything, can you! He's a really impressive fish to me.

ok this is going to sound weird and maybe its just the season we are heading into, but I like the red.. he's a Christmas fish! total stunner Phil.. congratulations!!

He is rather festive isnt he :) Thanks for the comments, i seriously cant wait to get this pair. @robbie: I liked your pm LOL, you just saw the avatar and were asking questions :)

very nice pictures with nice lightings :D i think the fish will be small in body compared to others, but we'll see when he gets here LOL

I really hope he is as green as he looks. What's the ETA on this one Phil? I may have to come round for a visit... :blink:

I hope so too, he was in the promo pic for the 75% giant she was selling also, and he was the right colour :blink: He is in QT right now, so hopefully a week or so.

Here he is infront of the giant:

Posted Image