Macro88

some halfmoon plakats!

Here are some more pics..not the best but it's alright i guess..bad and good comments are welcomed..thanks in advanced :D

IMG_8189.jpg

IMG_7732.jpg

IMG_0197.jpg

IMG_0734-1.jpg

IMG_7537.jpg

Macro I don't know where you keep getting all these ugly fish from, but you really need to send them to me, otherwise your eyes are gunna get really sore from looking at them :giggle: NannaJo B-)

We shall start with good comments.

Bloody nice fish.

Bad comments.

I don't own them.

Very nice mate.

Vey nice fish. I have to say that the first one is my absolute favorite.

Macro I don't know where you keep getting all these ugly fish from, but you really need to send them to me, otherwise your eyes are gunna get really sore from looking at them :giggle: NannaJo B-)

Hahaha thanks man..yes will take some more of ugly pics and if the quality is alright then might send over to perth n send to u guys if everything goes well..for now it's just admiring the beauty of the bettas..haha :D

We shall start with good comments.

Bloody nice fish.

Bad comments.

I don't own them.

Very nice mate.

Thanks man..Don't worry soon you will get to own them once i can import them in here to perth :D for now it's just admiring the beauty of it haha

Vey nice fish. I have to say that the first one is my absolute favorite.

Thanks bro.. :D

Macro,

It's definitely worth you looking into shipping them over - depending on what the end price would be, I think I've already bought four of five.

They're lovely.

...and while the crit threads all need to be... well, crits...

#1 is divine, great colouration, slightly irregular topline, but lovely animal, even ray distribution

#2 has lovely balance, I particularly like his dorsal/caudal balance - enormous ventrals!

#3 has a slightly long body for my liking, not as much a fan of his form, but look at that triband colour!! amazing- even on ventrals!

#4 this is my pick - perfect top line, lovely body, great colour... mine

#5 is this a female? not as strong in the body of finnage, but another lovely fish

They are fantastic...

-jealousNess

Macro,

It's definitely worth you looking into shipping them over - depending on what the end price would be, I think I've already bought four of five.

They're lovely.

...and while the crit threads all need to be... well, crits...

#1 is divine, great colouration, slightly irregular topline, but lovely animal, even ray distribution

#2 has lovely balance, I particularly like his dorsal/caudal balance - enormous ventrals!

#3 has a slightly long body for my liking, not as much a fan of his form, but look at that triband colour!! amazing- even on ventrals!

#4 this is my pick - perfect top line, lovely body, great colour... mine

#5 is this a female? not as strong in the body of finnage, but another lovely fish

They are fantastic...

-jealousNess

Haha thanks but still working out the $$$ and i was just thinking of posting some pics and putting the original price that is for sale but how about the paperworks and also the quarantine and also transhipper??does someone handle it all out for you??Or i have to do some works again??haha :D ..Will be posting some for sales once i know how everything work out in Australia as Australia has one of the most harsh law of importing live-stock into the country..Cheers and thanks for the comments!! :D #5 was thought to be a female until it started nipping other males fins and noticed it was a male..haha :D