orange pink endler

Matt_95

My ban was lifted!! yay. I took a couple of photos of my newest addition, they are orabge pink endlers. The male has a pink sheen over the orange :) let me know what you think of them :)female is in the background of the first one, she is colourless like a gambasia

IMG_4663.jpg

IMG_4659.jpg

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish there was a like button on this forum.

When you use the forum through a normal browser there are Facebook Like links at the bottom of every thread. Not visible in the mobile version of the site however if you use the web browser of your phone, go to the bottom and select Full Site. It will be hard to read but you'll see exactly what you normally see on a PC.

@Matt......if you put as much effort into being good, as you do getting around the ban, you would never be in trouble and your parents might even let you get more tanks one day. Lol

@Sarah.......keep it up girl. Don't let him off the hook. Lol.

That was last time, this time was for locking myself in my room aftre dad tried to move the spawning tank out of my room just after they spawned <_<

I haven't been punished for anything in like a week. Well I got caught without a gocard on the train but that is because somebody stol my wallet and used my card <_<

Thanks guys, they are easier to breed than gupies because the parents don't eat fry :) Will probably breed for a few generations and then start to sell them :)

I didn't say the ywere hard, endlers are easier. My guppies eat their fry. someone has like 1 gallon tanks with 3 endlers and their fry lol. They have smaller spawns to so they are easier to manage.

• 2 weeks later...

Holly Shiza Mighty Matt that was quick ,question did they only have three fry or did some go to tucker time?

OH yes Bad me I just found your leaves in the dehydrater ill send them tommorow sooooo SSOORRYY

Cheers

Les

I think Jaws ate a few, the remaining three have a strategy to avoid him. They have very small drops though. I might enter them in The RNA show :)

I totally forgot about them lol thanks, no need to be sorry.

Hey Mighty matt

Jaws seems to get the blam for a lot of night time snaking.

Any chance you can blame him for what you do and not get grounded like say to your Mum "No! it wasnt me Jaws did it" and if your realy convincing they might think your cracking under the presure and not ground you or the down side could be an all expensis payed holliday at your local luny bin. LOL I wasnt a very good child as you can see>

Cheers

Les

Hi Mighty Matt

If you cant set up another tank can you place Jaws in a chimney or divide the tank or somthing/ must be some way to stop you loosing fry how about floating a container in the tank with him in it that might work for you and not make Mum and Dad angry

Cheers

Les

I had one similar but he passed away for no reason :( I just woke up and he was laying on the stones with the other endlers swimming around like nothing had happened. He had a very beautiful shade of pink over his orange but I could never pick it up in camera. Here is a photo of him.

Flameendler-1.jpg

Edit: Thanks to someone Lea for fishing him out for about 5 minutes. I always love my trip to FishChicks.

Edited by 175Myles