Macro88

Red Halfmoon

Some more Halfmoon..good and bad comments are all welcomed..Both of the two red are the father and sold off to people wheras the offsprings are just some of it below..cheers :D

wongredskyhawk2.jpg

skyhawkredwong.jpg

IMG_5977.jpg

IMG_5935-1.jpg

IMG_5995-1.jpg

Hey Macro, are the first two fish different fish or the same. I can tell all the others are different.

Out of the 5pics, I feels that the first two show the best overall fin shape, size and conformation. They are nicely balanced fish, with a brilliant, even red colour. I'm viewing from my phone, so can't enlarge the pics for more detail, but overall they are excellent show fish. The anal fin is just a tiny but longer than the other fins in the first pic. I think that the fish in the second pic has a caudal fin which us too small (rather than the dorsal and anal being too long). The other fish are nice but don't have the overall show quality of the fish in the first 2pics.

If all these fish are from your own spawns, well done... I wish I could do the same!

1st male is my pick, I don't have long to get long-winded about this, but he's georgous... seems to have DT genetics with that insane dorsal.

Very symmetrical, again - slightly longer anal, but better than the reds below.

Lovely full finnage, slightly bumpy topline, but I would forgive this in the spawn tank (if paired with a well built lady)

Slight crinks in his anal rays, but again, he's an extremely nice show quality fish.

-redNess

Hey Macro, are the first two fish different fish or the same. I can tell all the others are different.

Out of the 5pics, I feels that the first two show the best overall fin shape, size and conformation. They are nicely balanced fish, with a brilliant, even red colour. I'm viewing from my phone, so can't enlarge the pics for more detail, but overall they are excellent show fish. The anal fin is just a tiny but longer than the other fins in the first pic. I think that the fish in the second pic has a caudal fin which us too small (rather than the dorsal and anal being too long). The other fish are nice but don't have the overall show quality of the fish in the first 2pics.

If all these fish are from your own spawns, well done... I wish I could do the same!

Hahah thanks man different father,yes the two above are magnificent fishes how i wishes the offsprings came out the same.Yup spawn from them thanks you for the comment.

I second paul's comments about finnage, but I love the butterfly patter on the third guy; that combination is very gorgeous! :applaud:

Thanks for the comment

1st male is my pick, I don't have long to get long-winded about this, but he's georgous... seems to have DT genetics with that insane dorsal.

Very symmetrical, again - slightly longer anal, but better than the reds below.

Lovely full finnage, slightly bumpy topline, but I would forgive this in the spawn tank (if paired with a well built lady)

Slight crinks in his anal rays, but again, he's an extremely nice show quality fish.

-redNess

Thank for the comment :D

absolutely amzaing!

the red is so vibrant!

i love the firsts and 2nd last best!!!! their body shape and colour are increbible!

where did you get them from???

absolutely amzaing!

the red is so vibrant!

i love the firsts and 2nd last best!!!! their body shape and colour are increbible!

where did you get them from???

They are made in Brunei!!what fishes do u have in perth?have idea where perth have any nice bettas shop that i could go through?Bought 3crowntails here..but they are alright..can't compare with the quality back in my home..

Macro I'm returning to Brunei in April, I would love to see some of these amazing bettas if I could! :)

amazing! thats funny zac my boyfriend is going there in april too ;)

hahaha i have a pair of multicolour double tails and fancy dragon halfmoons :)and one crown tail girl she is pinky red :P

hehehe what colour are your crowntails??

amazing! thats funny zac my boyfriend is going there in april too ;)

hahaha i have a pair of multicolour double tails and fancy dragon halfmoons :)and one crown tail girl she is pinky red :P

hehehe what colour are your crowntails??

I got 2 mascots crowntail 1 yellow-blue crowntail 1-traditional plakat..Which part of Perth are u located at?

around morley :)

my double tail boy just died last night :'(

Sorry to hear for ur lost..Don't worry learn the mistakes why it die then improved the way of keeping ur bettas..How far is morley from Waterford which near Curtin University??