Orange Marble HMPK's

shadoh

Was ther any pics that you got from AB for them? or will I have to wait (please dont say wait)

What about that HMPK on Bettas4all I am after the breeders name and see if my daughters boy friend can strick up dialoge with him

Cheers

Les

Bah.. Glad things are looking up Jarrod. Nothing like a little paranoia now! :bighug:

I'll look forward to seeing your pictures of the Green Dragons when they arrive! Beautiful fish, but I'm always dissapointed by breeders pics, they just look blue to me.

Thanks Sarah. I can't wait to see that pair in the flesh. They look to me to be similar to the super blues that are floating around at the moment. I just loved the full masks on them and the thick coverage of colour. I'm under no illusion that it is green :)

@ Les - I found the HMPK you were talking about. Yes he is amazing! I had a look at the breeders facebook page and photos. That was the only fish that colour up there. He does have some nice plakats though. I think it would be worth your while to get in touch with him :)

Hey Jarrod I dont have face book but I will ask Kevin to talk to him as Bahasie is his native tonge

Kevin has an uncle on Java who is in to the fighters so maby he can check him out as well

Cheers

Les

I got the orange pair from Ploybettas. The yellow marble pair are from Storybetta. Big Ears are from Betta Hero, The dragon HM pair are from Lunaticbetta, the Apache crowntails are from Cen Wei. The ones that are coming are from Supremebettas...

• 5 months later...