4 ft Display tank

girlz0r

Very nice

not sure what moss you have but can I suggest xmas moss on the tree also it looks like cutter gaurd? curve it the other way as at the moment it looks like a cup and may catch a lot of crap in it and cause some algae issues and if it bends the other what it will be less notiecable

Ray

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, good idea... didn't think the layout of the tank very well, the tree is right infront of the overflow to the sump, so every couple of days i'm having to shake out fish floaties from the moss.. Will look out for some christmas moss though, Need moss with more bulk, java moss is a little too stringy.

• 3 months later...

I want to reveal to everyone...

MY NEW TANK!

316850_10150448104988082_527348081_11121

The display tank unevolved and in it's place are my nano tanks growing all the leftover vegetation.. (which is not much. icepotato is plant and fish sitting for me)

Got 2 new tanks last night. After cleaning a really rich dudes awesome expensive marine tank on saturday, I have decided to go to the dark side. David and I are going Marine!!

I am super excited.

The new tank is a 45 cm cube, sump will be based on a 35 cm cube.

BUTBUTBUT.

I've got a load of seiryu rocks still from the previous scape (you can see in the foam box) so i am looking to do a small planted tank i think. maybe. but i hate working in small spaces. I've had my eye on a few nice starphire tanks...

This is part of the reason I had to downsize

296793_10150450857748082_527348081_11142

Yep, she asked for my lunch with her eyes and she got it. urgh. why do animals have to be so cute.

Anyone seen any new/awesome cube scapes (marine or planted)?

Edited by girlz0r