What Marbles Do Best

Sarah

Apache has decided to change a little, just before breeding him. ;)

This is what he looked like when I got him -

quarantineletter010.jpg

... and this photo was taken only a few minutes ago. Not the best quality, but still OK -

Apache.jpg

He is just as beautiful in my eyes. ♥

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Huh? Oh right... nice save, sorta... um... yeah, we're terrible at keeping fish secrets aren't we?

At least only part of the surprise has been ruined... um, I'll be quiet now. :blink:

Oi... you edited... now I do look crazy!

Nicer now Sarah. That's why I won't do marble. Too frustrating.

Will ignore above reference.

Ps. @Shadoh.......real nice mate, drag me into it. Thanks. No double posts from me.....today, anyway. Lol

Thanks Busman, he really is nicer now. :)

Haha.. thanks again. :D

SD Ness. :)

Lucky lady, The Paul found her in a LFS -

quarantineletter003-1.jpg

quarantineletter029.jpg

She is starting to swell with eggs a little, not like Busman Paul's girls - no where near - but a little. Egg spot poking out. I want to SPAWN THEM NOW!!! *Stamps down foot*

Amazing change there Sarah! Just wondering if you could check something for me though. Are the patches of left over blue still turquoise? They look royal blue or maybe even steel in those pics.

If the blue colour has changed, then Apache has done what shadoh's Pam did.

I'm confused. Lol.

@Sarah......I believe that it's the breed, Red Rocket CT that is responsible for fast growth rate and "fat" females. I have spawned two so far, 2 weeks ago and both are round again. The female copper I got of Adam is in the barracks with them, same diet and she is "normal". Just lucky that they were my first fish, bred easy and grew QUICK..

Just checked... the blue patches on his body are looking steel blue to me.. not turquoisey like they were before! Didn't think of that Paul, thanks, now you've made me super exited. :P

Yeah, a little confusing eh Busman Paul? Me too. :notsure:

That's what I've guessed, lucky you then! Seems it is the Red Rockets, special genes you have there. ♥

Busman... you're confused? Is it over this comment??? Hmmm. Why hadn't I realised this could be interpreted in a few ways?

Oohhhh... I thought you were referring to Matt. :confused:

I hope so too, I love him how he is now! :drool:

*ducks for cover*