Barack taps

Fletch

Got a second hand betta barracks today. Problem is a few taps missing and a few beyond repair.

Went to Bunnings, a irrigation shop and a hardware store to no avail. Anyone tell me where I can get them. Plastic or metal, don't care.

Thanks.

Is it the aquaone barraks ?

You can get similar from bunnings in plastic. They make a sprey not drip tho imo its better not as strong on the fish, they where in the garden section i got a few at home ill give u the brand name later. They dont fit 100% (they will fall out) but with an elastic band (i looped it over the pipe and each side of the nozzle, it held in place) or even siliconing them in would be fine.

Paul, I have seen these in the irrigation section at bunnings (Cannon Hill)and was going to get them if the taps on mine weren't too far gone...

http://www.popeproducts.com.au/products/drip-watering-solutions/veri-flow-reg-trickler

Ok thanks guys. I did see things I could adapt but the biggest problem was a different sized thread to screw in. Was hoping to avoid silicon use as I am very messy with thing like that.

Sorry Neffy, yes it is.

In replaced the aqua one taps with control valves that you'd normally use in airline hose from a filter pump. I found some at a local aquarium that were grey and had tapered inputs and outputs, and I found I could push them into the holes in the tubing until they formed a seal (or near enough, I figured if the odd drip gets out it don't matter except in the instance where you want to isolate a particular tank).

They were also cheaper than anything I could find at bunnings (and I couldn't get anything that would fit properly either).