Help need iPhone layout back...

OMG I'm such a tard I had good forum version on my mobile then I was like ooooo view full version I'm gonna press that for a minute....

Well now I'm stuck on full version and I want my mobile version back can anyone tell me how to get it back..... PLEASE :)

We've turned on the mobile skin on the forum but haven't customised it. It looks almost exactly the same as the IPB app except that the IPB app doesn't have the Full Version link. As Shannon has already discovered the IPB app allows you to add other forums that use the IPB software so it's convienient that way. And it's free so if you don't like it you can always ditch it.

• 7 months later...

I've fallen into this trap today by accidentally pressing the full version button while on my iPhone. Have you guys figured out how to get the mobile skin back without downloading the IPB app? I'd like it back the way it was.

Thank Paul. Got it back!

Instead of turning it off I just closed the safari program off and restarted it. Worked just fine.

Note to those still learning new things about iPhone... Once a program or app is opened it continues to run in the background until you close it completely. You can do this by double pressing the multifunction button. A series of icons will appear at the bottom of the screen - these are all the currently running programs. By pressing on and holding down one of the icons, they will start to shake and have a (-) symbol at the top corner of the icon. Pressing the (-) will close the program properly.. Don't worry it does not delete the program. If you have too many programs running it can slow the phone down or freeze it from time to time.