Happy Birthday FishBites!

Sarah

:balloons: Happy Birthday Wayne! :balloons:

:betta: Hope you have a great day! :betta:

Thanks for being such a supportive member of AusAqua. :thumbs: You have really helped me heaps (along with convincing me my next tank will be for cichlids :wub: Yes, yes -:truce:)

Edited by Sarah

Thanks everyone ... :thumbs:

Had a good day yesterday - went up to Bundy (through two lots of water over the roads) and worked at helping clean up some trees and took 3 trailers worth of greenery to the dump for mother dear... and then enjoyed a nice birthday dinner with mum and my brother... and a great carrot cake for my birthday cake :)

@ Busman - nah try to forget my age as well.... see its not just the years I forget :P

@ Razzi - thankfully the rain has stayed away this weekend otherwise I don't know if I would have got home - the Mary River is peaking at Maryborough (30km up the road) today and cutting off the highway south - going to be higher than '92 so will flood a lot more homes I think :( Saw some of the flood damage in Bundy - one hardware store had bricked up their lower entrance a few years ago and used a side entrance further up the street on higher ground - the flood waters found that door and filled up the place and today I noticed a hole in the bricked up entrance had been bashed through to allow the shop to empty out.... lots of debris out the front of some homes and a lot of water still laying round... thankfully all the people I know are fine and didn't get inundated....

@Lisa - facebook? didn't realise it told on me as well! :)

@ Sarah - thanks for the balloon :) Lucky you didn't put one for each year of my age or the screen would have filled up too much to see anything!!!! :)