My babies are growing

shadoh

Such progress, such pretty colours!

I can see Angus is still Angry! Nearly pushing over the tank walls that one! :o

The blue/white butterfly near the end is very purty! :drool: Love them all as always, it is great to see how they are sprouting into adults! There finnage are so.. full (for lack of better word). Like, no tears (minis Dorsal), finrot or anything! Perfect! :applaud:

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha :D sunnylass: I was wondering when someone was going to comment on the music *lol* It's sort of a running gag I have going with a mate. Sorry to everyone else caught in the crossfire!!

@ Sarah: The fish you see in most of the videos are the early sprouters and therefore they were jarred before most of the nipping began. I have plenty in general population that have nipped/torn fins (nothing along the lines of what happened to poor Dorsal.) Edge (blue/white BF) is looking good and is a new favorite and as for Angus, yes, he is always looking for ways to break his way free he is the grumpiest fish I have ever owned. He even flares at me whenever he spots me walking by! *lol*

:rofl: You think this music is bad, you should hear the "soundtracks" that my mate puts on his videos...*lol*

I promise I'll put some nice "normal" music on the next one. Can't have everyone thinking this is what I listen to when I'm relaxing at home! *lol* *lol*

Thanks. Seriously, I thought this was what you enjoyed listening to.

Must say this.. I was playing it, with the sound on to see how long until someone tells me to turn it off ( :embarrass: ) and somebody (can't remember who) walked by and said "oh, OK, um... turn that thing OFF"! :rofl: ! It was pretty funny though.

• 4 weeks later...