Happy Birthday Neffy!

Bettarazzi

haha ! its ok the video does its job well

Thankyou =D I have to spend it at work :( (really just browsing the net) then im going to see the movie Easy A with dinner at TGIF "thank god its friday" on a tuesday muhahaha. My boyfriend will be getting me a 3-4 ft big display tank for our living room !!! I cant wait to plant and stock it ! Ill either put all my betta girls + some compatible fish, or my 2 bluegrass guppies (girls huge with babies) with other compatable fish. but i dont want to put both the girls and the guppies together cause i dont think they will get along. :(

Good birthday present. Loungeroom tank needs to show off all your skill as an aquarium hobbyist. A statement to all your visitors about why you do what you do and how proud you are of it. Everyone that sees it must say, "I want one of those". No pressure. *lol* Hope you're going to start a thread and take us through your journey pictorially step by step. :P

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!! :balloons: I hope you have a good day (at least at work) your boss better be nice to you, maybe get you a raise (you can wish :D )

A 3-4ft tank is a great pressie! :wub: We have a 4ft tank in our lounge room... so pretty, you'll LOVE it!!!

Have a great evening, sounds like you got a wonderful night all planed out. :fun: :cheer: