My special mama

zhong89

From reading all the cases of people having problems with diseases with me included. I recently had an ich breakout where I lost 2 long fin albino bristlenose, 1 albino bristlenose, 4 peppermint bristlenose babies and 6 endlers. This wiped out most of my fishes in my main tank... but one little mama endlers defined all odds and not only survived but carried 8 little babies to term. Due to the babies are born in a medicated tank, I did not expect them to survive in the malachite green toxicity. Against all odds the babies are now 5 days old and eating well. They've started taking betta pellets, on top of microworms. I just thought I'll share my fishes' amazing story of survival and the good news that I'm now a proud mummy trying to raise these beautiful fishes that defined all odds to survive. Wish me luck!!!

Hi Joan

Looks like you've been through a bit and they've come a long way. I wish you all the best Joan;- one step at a time,...but if its meant to be they'll be more stronger for it,..well I'm not an expert but I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. You sound like a wonderful mum,

Anne