Bad words

OK, I have had to do a bit of editing lately and also add a few more bad-word filters, so it's time for a reminder:

Offensive content must not be posted

**Freedom of speech rights do not extend to privately owned websites, such as this one**.

This forum is read by a variety of age groups. Any profanity, racism, sexism, homophobia or other overly insulting messages breach this Rule and will be removed.

Abbreviations, self censoring and attempts to circumvent the word censoring feature of the forum software also violate this Rule

Thanks for your cooperation, peeps! Love ya's all :D

Well I do bleeping declare! No bleeping bleep bleep bleep words bleep to bleep will ever bleep bleep.... And all you other bleep bleep bleep better not bleep bleep too! Got that!?

Seriously - lets save Lisa some time (which she doesn't really have to spare) and try to self censor before we hit the submit button.... Thanks for the reminder Lisa....

No worries, and thank you Wayne :lol:.

You'd all be surprised the number of times in the past I have had PM's demanding that someone's "freedom of speech" be respected/reinstated. Last time I looked outside this was AUSTRALIA, and we're not a state of the US (yet). We have no constitutional right to "freedom of speech" and if people don't like how my place rolls, they can go play in a different sandpit :lookaround: