HAPPY BIRTHDAY BETTARAZZI!

Thanks guys. I've been home with bronchitis for more than a week. So just having a quiet day. Coming good though. I think I might be able to go back to work tomorrow and pretend that I'm not still infectious.

But I got some good presents to cheer me up. My siblings got me stuff out of my Amazon Wish List. And my partner gave me some nice new shirts.

Wow! That's great to know Mike. I didn't know what to do with them & with the amount of money I've spent on containers to split them & baby cereal to feed them, I'm glad to know I can recoup some of the costs. You should see me sitting in the call centre of a night spliting & feeding containers of MW at my desk. I'm just waiting for someone to complain about it! lol

Thanks everyone. I got lots of birthday messages via email, Facebook, MSN, SMS, as well as here. :) It was nice. Especially since I spent the day in bed. My plan to return to work today and infect my colleagues with haemophilus influenzae have been shelved. I got up, fed the fish, had a shower, coughed my lungs out and thought better of it. I can't face a whole day of, "shouldn't you be at home", "could you wear a mask", "are you sure it's not swine flu", "how can you not be infectious", "show me the doctor's letter again", and blah blah blah. I'll think I'll just stay in bed.

Oh... don't bother Googling that haemophilus influenzae. I may have made that up. I was looking at the doctor's screen from the side as he read the pathology report. And I was a bit blurry eyed at the time.