Back in the Hobby

Ssb

Hi all, just getting back into keeping fish. We used to keep Bettas, wild Bettas, small and large gouramis, paradise fish, dwarf to medium American cichlids, angles, discus and a variety of natives endemic to our region. 

Wont be anywhere near what we used to keep and breed this time

Just bettas, starting with HMPK's. Would love some advice on showing, and breeding to standards etc. I have and breed show poultry to standard, so I understand the level of training your eye to a good specimen. 

Looking forward to discussing all things Bettas. 

Welcome back! You should try to get to the Brisbane Betta Breeders show on April 24th. Here's a link to the Facebook event. https://www.facebook.com/events/594982370666375/?action_history=null&ref=4

12734156_10208877794405774_8976316557795

Thanks Bettarazzi, I'll see if I can get down for that. I'm keen, just need to make it happen. I'm starting to put some nice sibling pairs together. I have a pair of Black Dragon HMPK, and a pair of Mustard Gas HMPK, as well as some miscellaneous HMPK females. Setting up room again, and setting up spawning tanks etc. at the moment. Things have come along way since I've been out of fish, so it's been a big refresher course.