Platinum pink endlers

roydy

Has anyone had any experience with platinum pink endlers .i've had them for awhile now and the females look heavily pregnant ,But still no fry.any advice would be great.

Edited by roydy

Hi Roydy

I have Blond Endlers and they will drop if the temp is up but if it cools off they will hold on to the fry longer. If you have a heater in with them maby check night time temp of tank. i also find that mine drop more frequently when fed on Grindel worms and or black worms. I think this is due to them being more conditioned. good luck

Cheers

les

PS they dont drop as many fry as Gupies so only expect small drops

Hi les,the temperature fluctuations at night I didn't even think of.i'll make a point of checking the temp over night.i have notice the small fryDrops with the endlers,they can range in number from one to six or seven per drop.the orange,golden,redline and swordtails are dropping Fry on a regular basis,but coloured endlers seem to take longer or no fry at all.i've been a bit slack with the frozen and live foods,I'll takeYour advice and start feeding out some black worms.i've never used grindel worms and wouldn't no where to find them.

Edited by roydy

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Hi les sorry about the late reply,working away .hopefully Santa will bring me a new camera.currently working

On double swordtail endlers.for those that are interested aquarium industries have neon tuxedo endlers on

Their list,they would be one of the nicest endlers I have in my collection.