IMG_2338.JPG

IMG_2400.JPG

IMG_2418.JPG

IMG_2702.JPG

IMG_2826.JPG

Some more can be view at my blogspot. http://www.bernard-bettas.blogspot.com

All this are locally bred in Brunei!!

Posted

Well done. I think the red one is particularly fine.

Posted

Razzi, did you just break the cardinal rule of critique and say "nice fishy" ...?

...it's true however, that's totally my first pick.

Very geometrically correct, there seems to be very even sharp ray distribution within the caudal and I would suggest quite sharp edges. All very sharp and lovely; those asymmetrical PK's really want an even anal fin with the curve downward to be clean and uninterrupted (unlike the black jaggered curve)

Technically his colour would be slightly off with the white tips and the iridesence (minimal MINIMAL iridesence) he seems a good colour otherwise.

I also don't mind the bullish crest on his topline - it's strong, and not too dippy (the face is not concave) (i use a lot of brackets, no?)

The rest are nice, but to my eye don't come near the guidelines of particular IBC standards - as the red wun.

LOVE the colour on the marble dragon - he's bloody beautiful - I'd keep an eye on the metallic on the white - that to me looks like a mutation where the eye will colour over as the scale over the eye develops - watch out there.

Lovely fish (there, i did it)

Who bred these?

Posted

thanks all local bred by me!!more can be view in my blogspot www.bernard-bettas.blogspot.com

Posted

Awesome looking Betta 

I use to love only black crowns but over the years eased into liking other styles of betta

I would love to buy the betta in picture 1 if it was a giant lol

Roc