pictures of my tank.

6ftaquaman

2012-10-19222849_zpseae22a84.jpg2012-10-19222922_zpsae9d6934.jpg2012-10-19222910_zpsdf57d788.jpg2012-10-20150453-1_zps5e5632e4.jpg

I did not realize how hard it is to get quality photos of fish!! I would have taken well over 100 and these are the only ones that were any good. I have a new phone I am using so once I play around with the settings hopefully I can post a few more good ones and a video or two

Edited by 6ftaquaman

@ SAF- All the plants in the tank are fake, drift wood is real though. Im not running Co2, all I have is a UV sterilizer running.

@ Alucard- Hopefully I will be getting more fish tomorrow, pics to follow.

@ Bettarazzi- The phone is a samsung s3, has alot of setting options. The tip paul gave me has helped.

2012-10-23193720.jpg2012-10-28183118.jpg2012-10-28182301.jpg

Who said fish keepers are a patient mob :P

The tank is still a work in progress, you may notice the large pebbles have gone from white to black. New additions to the tank are more boesemani rainbows, have 6 now and 12 white tip/fin tetra's (which I would have thought would be top to middle tank dwellers but they also sit at the bottom of the tank) The rainbows are starting to use more of the top half of the tank now and I can hand feed both the rainbows and elephant nose's now too.

Not sure why some pics have the red x, they were all added the same way....now photo buckets is playing up......gahhhhh im going to bed. Post more another time

Edited by 6ftaquaman

Here are a couple of full shots of the tank

2012-11-03133537.jpg

2012-10-28180616-1.jpg

Tank also has a hood that I have never used as I am always messing around with the tank and its easier with open space above it. I like the look of the tank without the hood anyway so not sure if I will ever use it.

Edited by 6ftaquaman

aww thanks :embarrass: I have been messing around with the plants and driftwood since that was taken. Got the best piece of driftwood off ebay the other day too I have since added to the tank. I will post pics of that and a pic of one of the yoyo loaches that likes to pretend he is stuck in the driftwood soon too.

• 2 months later...

Thanks les, I have a guy making me a corner rock for the left corner to hide the filter pipe and heater (not that you can see much of the left corner in the video) once I have that I will post another video of the finished product (I think I have worked out the angle to reduce the reflections) and should have some more fish by then too.

• 3 weeks later...

lol yes, it is as if they do it on purpose "oh here he comes with the camera, start swimmin boys". The corner rock being made for the left corner of the tank is finally finished so once I put that in I will post another video of the tank, that should help cut down on some of the reflection off the glass too. I added more lighting to the tank as well which I am happy with.