Was in Fishchicks today

briztoon

Just saw her post a video of them. Luckily I am not a huge fan of annual killifish.

I remember a time when I was desperate for another Betta rutilans pair. Now my main pair have started breeding weekly again, and I have 8 or 9 snotty and argumentative adults to separate out *lol*

I have a little scarlet badis male. My other male jumped to his demise sadly through a tiny hole in the gladwrap. Scarlet badis are so adorable. My guy zips around his 10L tank and hunts down the grindal worms and BBS I put in there. If you love bettas, you will definitely love scarlet badis.

Oh, they look so much nicer in person. They're only ~2cm TL, but I don't know if that's large or small for them. someone does have other Killies in store as well.

As for the scarlet badis, they are small at ~1cm. There are also some Chocolate gouramis and Samurai Gouramis in store. But both gourami species need super soft water.

Edited by briztoon

Rachovii are the most colourful fish Ive ever kept.They are hard work as you are constantly collecting eggs preparing peat wetting peat and feeding the voracious fry.These ones are probably the Beira 98 strain as there fry are larger and easier to raise than the strain we had decades ago.They are very prolific and a great challenge

IMG_2512.jpg