My guppy update

les

The moscow blues have droped a second lot of fry and the first lot are starting to show colour.

I know have managed to breed the snake skin patern on to my half black reds so now they have snake skin bodies and red tails

The half black yellows have now droped fry so hears hopping for more half black yellows

and I have my second gen metal yellow tails

Pingu still havnt droped but I will heat up there tank to give them a prod

Blond endlers have had a second drop so the numbers are comming back up after the big die off I had

I have two albino red girls who are pregnat to a fullred lace boy tail boy

outside tubs have started to shimmer with active guppies who have matured slowly over winter. will gender seperate next week

Cheers

Les

The glass house is dismantled. The area is totaly cleard and cleen. I have the steel framwork that will be cut this weekend. I have just found all the colourbond sheets I need to cover the shed each sheet is 4mtrs @ $10 each ( I just have to figer out how I will transport it as it is to long for my trailer so I might have to hire a longer one. I have to get the sand , cement and blue stone on friday. so next week will be realy busy.

Cheers

les

It would be if I could do somthing about the weather. I still havent picked up the colourbond as it will be to dangerouse at the moment with the wind as I will have to transport it on a car trailer. The footings are there but still no concreat as its to wet. the frame is cut and ready to erect. Its all going way to slow.

Cheers

Les

• 5 months later...

LOL

Its insulated now but I have to paint the inside and seal it. I am just waiting on some cash flow to get the power on and then it will be move in time. I don't want to put the tanks in till the lecky wires it up. Electricity + Water = BANG, and I don't want that. I will post pics when its compleat

As for the Guppy update Sold 120 guppies a few weeks back to LFS not bad work. My endlers are breeding like rabits they are housed in three 4 foot tanks so I have to harvest them for the LFS. I have some males from my Half black reds that I got the snake skin patern on and the black of so they are red tail with snake skin body. I have put them in with some red albino girls and they have just droped there second lot of fry. I am realy happy with the out come of this match but I am realy looking forward to the sib mattings to get the albino back and the red extended over the snake skin. then i have some nice white lace boys to add to the mix.

Cheers

les