F. Striatum

les

Ok so these guys had gone off lay for a while I think it was light exposure that was the problem as they are back on track and that is the only thing that has changed. I have given some fry to a friend of mine and have kept a few to increase my own production. They truly are a sweet gentle fish.

cheers

les

• 10 months later...

I am putting the mops back in with the striattum tomorow. The reason being since they have been in the new fishroom I put in a heep of brried shrimp and the striattum have been very active with lots of males displaying to get the girls attentions

IMG_1830_zpsb92014fd.jpg

Cheers

Les

Thanks guys

Hi Kev, Thank you for the offer and yes I would like to have her. I have two males and no females so that would be great.

Do you want me to pick her up? just let me know. Are you still going to keep a few Killies just for the fun of it? I have fead Killi fry to my adult Betta and they love them as a live food :) it realy getts the giants going.

Cheers

les

Thanks Razzi

They are the therd gen on from the ones I first bought. I have grown each lot out in large numbers and ten selected the best coloured ones and also the biggest, I think also that having a dark gravel underneth makes them feel safe and so they will be more at ease. Live food as we all know helps as well. Tell me when you want some eggs and I will send them over.

cheers

les

• 1 year later...