Lame looking tank

Neffy

hehe 1. buckets are heavy, 2. less water i have to reach into and 3. A trickle from the filter breaking up the surface helps air circulation ?

yea its the bolbitus from the auction, its the only tank big enough for it. the tank i had it in before wasnt tall enough and i pushed the tops under the water but they did eventually stick back out and have blackened off a bit the whole things a bit desperate looking atm. Ill give it a try at an angle!

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hehe 1. buckets are heavy, 2. less water i have to reach into and 3. A trickle from the filter breaking up the surface helps air circulation ?

yea its the bolbitus from the auction, its the only tank big enough for it. the tank i had it in before wasnt tall enough and i pushed the tops under the water but they did eventually stick back out and have blackened off a bit the whole things a bit desperate looking atm. Ill give it a try at an angle!

1 yes buckets are heavy 2 pull up your sleaves 3 I will let you off but you could get an air pump if your fish need more oxygen

The bolbitus was a good buy, got some myself but also found it a annoying in a 2ft deep as it was so stiff as I assume it has been grown emmersed

I did find mine looked a lot better on the angle and also water movement helps the looks and its appearence I find

Due your depth you have not pushed the rhizone into the substrate?

Ray

haha phew !

Its attached to a small bit of wood, not the huge bit so i can move it about as need be. Its like java fern yea?

not going to have any progress on the tank for awhile, ive got another project i need to spend my nights finishing up *sigh*

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...