Hi there all!
I have been pinteresting acquascaped tanks for a few months now and I will admit that I am getting a bit obsessed! So I've decided that its time to get my own little acqcascape going. I know very little about this though so I will need some help. I've read up on a few things but im also not quite sure on the types or where to buy them, I'm in Sydney so any advice will be great.
I'm keeping these fish at the moment:
- 2x Bristlenose
- bunch of Khuli loaches
- Bumblebee Gobies
- I like a foresty type of look, lots of driftwood, something peaceful and easy to maintain
- Sea sand - my khuli's like this, I currently have medium sized river sand/gravel, any ideas where i can get sand for cheap?
My tank is 70 wide x 30 deep x 45 tall and is about 90 litres.
I have a submerged filter
2x LED 13W 6500K 1055lm 75mA lamps with timers
I need more information on:
- the types of plants that are best to use.
- Substrates, what to buy and where to buy
- where I can find driftwood thats not going to cost me an arm and a leg... Or what alternatives are there?
Also any tips that you have will be greatly appreciated! Heaps excited to get started :-)